ICDS Jesar Recruitment 2019 has published Advertisement for the Recruitment for Anganwadi Worker & Helper Posts 2019.
More details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below.
The scheme was launched in 1975, discontinued in 1978 by the government of Morarji Desai, and then relaunched by the Tenth Five Year Plan.
Integrated Child Development Scheme (ICDS) Jesar (Bhavnagar) Recruitment for Anganwadi Worker & Helper Posts 2019
Posts Name & Educational Qualification:
- Anganwadi Worker: Minimum 10th passed & above.
- Anganwadi Helper: Minimum 7th passed & above.
- Selection Process: interview.
- Age Limit: 18 to 33 years.
- More Details: Please Read Official Advertisement.
How to Apply:
Interested and Eligible candidate can apply along with relevant documents of compulsory marriage certificate send through R.P.A.D to given address in the advertisement.
(More Details: Please Read Official Advertisement)
Within 20 Days from the Date of Advertisement Published
Advertisement Published Date: 07-11-2019
About Integrated Child Development Services
- The scheme was launched in 1975, discontinued in 1978 by the government of Morarji Desai, and then relaunched by the Tenth Five Year Plan.
- A 2005 study found that the ICDS programme was not particularly effective in reducing malnutrition, largely because of implementation problems.
- And because the poorest states had received the least coverage and funding.
- Integrated Child Development Services scheme is world’s largest community based programme.
- Integrated Child Development Services is a government programme in India which provides food, preschool education, primary healthcare, immunization and health check-up
- and referral services to children under 6 years of age and their mothers
Services under ICDS
The ICDS Scheme offers a package of six services, viz.
- Supplementary Nutrition
- Pre-school non-formal education
- health education
- Health check-up and
- Referral services
|ICDS Jesar Recruitment 2019|