The following is an easy way to learn how to scan a documents in an iPhone.
The iPhone has a very simple method of scanning your Documate that will teach you to do a Documate scan.
Things you might want to scan with your iPhone
- Business Cards
- Important documents
What you need to scan with your iPhone
Also read “How to make a mailing list in gmail”
A device running iOS 11 (the iPhone 5 and 5c can’t scan in Notes, but they can’t run iOS 11 either).
If you try and view a scan on an older iPhone you will see a message saying that you need to update to iOS 11 to view the attachment.
Scan a document on iPhone and iPad
- Launch the Notes app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Create a New Note.
- Tap the More button just above the keyboard. It looks like a plus (+) symbol.
- Tap Scan Document from the list of options.
- Line up the document you want to scan.
- If the scanner doesn’t automatically scan, tap the shutter button to manually scan the document.
- Repeat the step above for each page you want to scan for a single document.
- Tap Save when you’ve scanned all of the pages you want to include with one document.
Also read “How to screen record on mac”
Scan a document
- Open a note or create a new note.
- Tap , then tap Scan Documents.
- Place your document in view of the camera on your device.
- If your device is in Auto mode, your document will be automatically scanned. If you need to manually capture a scan, tap or one of the Volume buttons.
- Drag the corners to adjust the scan to fit the page, then tap Keep Scan.
- You can add additional scans to the document or tap Save when you’re done.
Learn how to use the Continuity Camera to scan notes from your iPhone or iPad to your Mac.
Also read “How to use paytm for payment”