Every time you apply for a new ATM card, you have to visit a branch or the nearest ATM to generate your new ATM PIN.
But not anymore because you can easily generate SBI ATM Debit Card PIN anytime and anywhere.
Yes, you can easily create a new ATM PIN online. Do you want to know how to generate a new ATM card pin? Follow these simple steps to generate your SBI ATM PIN in no time.
Ways to Generate SBI Card ATM PIN
- · By visiting SBI ATM
- · By sending an SMS
- · By calling SBI customer care
- · Using SBI net banking
Let’s now see how to generate SBI Green PIN using the aforementioned channels, following which debit card PIN generation would be the common procedure.
1. By visiting SBI ATM
- Visit any nearest SBI ATM and Insert your ATM Card
- Now choose ‘Banking‘ and select your language from the available list of languages (You can Select Hindi, English or any other available language).
- Now you will be asked to enter the PIN, You can enter the OTP or Green PIN received in your Mobile
- Select ‘Pin Change‘ option from the ‘Select Transaction‘ Menu.
- You can enter your new 4 digit Pin of your choice now. Re-enter it and confirm.
- Your SBI ATM Pin is generated successfully.
2. By sending SMS
1. From the registered mobile number, send an SMS to 567676 using the format PIN <XXXX> <YYYY>
2. Here XXXX denotes the last four digits of the SBI ATM card while YYYY denotes the last four digits of SBI Account Number.
Once the SMS is sent, the account holder will receive an OTP (One Time Password) which the account holder can use within 2 days for SBI PIN generate process at the nearest SBI ATM.
3. BY Calling SBI customer care
- 1. Call SBI toll free customer care at 1800 11 22 11/ 1800 425 3800 or 080-26599990
- 2. Follow the instructions and select ‘ATM and Prepaid Card Services’ option
- 3. Select ‘1’ to generate Green PIN
- 4. You will be asked to enter your debit card number, enter the same and confirm
- 5. You will be asked to enter the account number linked to the debit card, enter the same and confirm
Once you confirm all the details, you will receive an SMS with one time PIN (OTP), which will be valid for 2 days, during which you can visit any of the SBI ATMs to generate your debit card PIN
4. By using SBI Net banking
1. Login to SBI Online using your account credentials
2. From the main menu, select ‘e-Services> ATM Card Services’
3. On the ATM Card Services page, select ‘ATM PIN Generation’
4. Select ‘Using One Time Password’ or ‘Using Profile Password
5. Select ‘Using Profile Password’ option, select the associated bank account and click ‘Submit’
6. Select the SBI debit card and click ‘Confirm’
7. You will be taken to ‘ATM PIN Generation’ page, where you need to enter any two digits to create a new PIN. Enter the digits and click ‘Submit’
8. You will then receive an SMS on you registered mobile number with 2 digits.
9. On the next screen, enter the 2 digits you have chosen earlier and 2 digits you received through SMS and click ‘Submit’
10. You will now see a message, which says that your ATM PIN has been changed successfully
Once you have your new PIN, you need to go to ‘e-Services > ATM Card Services > New ATM Card Activation’ to activate the card. The card can also be activated by conducting first transaction at any SBI ATM.