How to check your heart rate on apple watch
You check in on the apple watch. The simplest way to learn how to check in on an apple watch is given below.
The apple watch has some people checking on it and this feature of the watch is very good. The Apple Watch
ships with a cluster of sensors that monitor your heart rate.
See your heart rate
Open the Heart Rate app on your Apple Watch to view your current heart rate, resting rate, and walking average rate.
Your Apple Watch continues measuring your heart rate as long as you’re wearing it.
How to manually check your heartbeat with Apple Watch
The Apple Watch comes equipped with a Heart Rate app that lets you manually check your heart rate at any time; in addition.
it displays graphs about your resting heart rate, walking average, and any Breathe or Workout sessions you might have done.
- Launch the Heart Rate app on your Apple Watch.
- Wait for the app to measure your heart rate
See a graph of your heart rate data
- Open the Health app on your iPhone.
- Tap Browse at the bottom right, tap Heart, then tap Heart Rate.
- To add Heart Rate to your Summary, swipe up, then tap Add to Favorites.
Receive high or low heart rate notifications
Your Apple Watch can notify you if your heart rate remains above a chosen threshold or below a chosen threshold after you’ve been inactive for at least 10 minutes.
- Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
- Tap My Watch, then tap Heart.
- Tap High Heart Rate, then choose a heart rate—120 bpm
- for example.
- Tap Low Heart Rate, then choose a heart rate—45 bpm, for example.