How to cancel an Order on Flipkart
Flipkart is an e-commerce company and is one of the 10 most visited websites in India. It offers the facility to cancel the order of any item placed with them.
If you’ve bought something on Flipkart but you don’t want it anymore and you haven’t yet received it, read this oneHOWTO article and find out how to cancel an order on online.
Also read | Download Girls chatting apps.
Learn how to cancel an order in Flipkart
Steps to Steps
Follow these steps to cancel an order on Flipkart online:
1. Log in to your Flipkart account, and click on the ‘My Orders’ link to reach your account web page.
2. Select the item that you want to cancel, and click on the ‘View Details’ link next to it.
Also See | How to track my girlfriend phone location
3. You will reach the detailed order page, where you will see a ‘Cancel’ link against every item in your order.
4. Click on ‘Cancel’ link against the item that you want to cancel the order of.
5. Indicate the reason for canceling the order, select the mode of your refund, and confirm your order cancellation.
6. Once you have created your order cancellation request, your cancellation process starts and you will get your refund within the period of time stipulated by the company.
Also See | Download Free Dating App
How to cancel order on Flipkart app?
1. To cancel the order on Flipkart app, you must open the app and select “My Orders”.
2. As soon you click on “My Orders”. You will be able to see the list of all your orders. Select the order which you want to cancel and click on ‘Cancel’ button.
Also read “Intex IT 850U 16 W Speaker”
3. In the next step, you will be asked to provide reasons for canceling your order.
You can select your reason among the reasons provided. If your reason is not listed, you can select ‘My reason is not listed’ and in the comment box provide the reason.
The comment section is optional; you can fill or leave it as it is.
Also see | How to download and use Digilocker.
4. After providing the reasons, you must click on ‘Confirm Cancellation’. Now your order will be canceled and you will receive refund to the mode through which you have made the payment.
Also see | How to record Whatsapp calls on Android