General Hospital, Godhra Recruitment for Specialist Posts 2019 is inviting eligible candidates to apply online for Specialist,Physician and Radiologist
General Hospital, Godhra Recruitment for Specialist Posts 2019
Posts Name: Specialist
Educational Qualification, Interview Date & Other Details: Please Read Official Advertisement.
Selection Process: interview.
Godhra-Damavav Rd, Gita Nagar, Godhra, Gujarat 389001
How to Apply:
Interested and Eligible candidates are requested to remain present along with all original certificates to given address in the advertisement.
(More Details: Please Read Official Advertisement)
Advertisement: Click Here
For more information visit Hotspots: //GuajHealth.Gujarat.Gov.in/
1. Quality of Care: Your rating of the quality of care you received
2. Staff: Your rating of the friendliness, knowledgeability and helpfulness of the staff
3. Facility: Your rating of the quality and cleanliness of the facility
4. Promptness: Your rating of how quickly your care was given once at the facility
5. Overall rating: Your overall rating, when taking all measures into consideration
Most viewed hospitals in Godhra
Krishna Hospital Godhra , Lara Mother Health Care Centre, Lara Hospital, General Civil Hospital Godhra , PT Mirani Hospital.
Nulife Hospital Godhra , Gunjan Childrens Hospital, Government Ayurvedic Centre Godhra , Sagar Hospital Godhra , Shri Satyanarayan Sarvajnik General Hospital
Department of Health & Family Welfare, Government of Gujarat has created wide network of health
Medical care facilities in the state to provides primary, secondary and tertiary health care at the door step of every citizen of Gujarat with prime focus on BPL families, marginalized population
weaker sections in rural and urban slum areas. Department also takes appropriate actions to create adequate educational facilities for medical and paramedical manpower in the state of Gujarat…
Also read “VNSGU Surat Recruitment 2019”
To perform all of the activities of Health and Family Welfare Department, discrete sub-departments (HODs) are established as below:
- Commissionerate of Health, Medical Services, Medical Education and Research
- Gujarat Medical Services Corporation Limited.
- Food and Drug Control Authority.
- Directorate of Indian System of Medicine and Homeopathy.
- Employee State Insurance Scheme.
Also read “ICDS Jesar Recruitment 2019”